Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Proper Introduction

Hi! *waves shyly*
This is going to be very boring, because I don't feel snarky or sarcastic; consider yourself warned.
So this is my blog and if you are reading this you probably know me. Unless my blog is very famous, or you found it randomly, in which case I hope you are not a creepy stalker. Anyway now you know me. I am going to be a freshman in high school next year, at "nerd school". If you in the other *real* world, then you know what it is, and if you don't then you have no business knowing. I can't even give the initials, because Google (evil) brings it up as a number one search. So I got sidetracked, but this blog is mainly for criticizing, analyzing, and trashing the failed school system. And schools are corrupted, if you haven't noticed. Otherwise it is my haven for ranting, about life, writing (I am a novelist), and etc. And since it is unthemed, it will work, unlike the several blogs I attempted before, and there are certain people, who will force me to write if anything.
Now in case you were curious, why I blog.
To share my oppinion with the world, to make a difference, to reach ultimate fame...right *psht* no. My biggest reason is because I wanted this dorky, geeky shirt:

And I wouldn't want to lie to the world would I? So I decided to start a blog, and at the time I happened to be very annoyed by yearbooks. If my really long rant bellow, didn't suggest that. And I happened to be very bored on the first day of summer vacation, and at last my dear was born. If you want it you comment, if you don't I get the message I will stop...OK

About the title. Some of you said , that you loved it. Thank you, but I'd like you all to know that it refers to someone very real. If you noticed the url, and I certainly hope you know what that is, if you don't I may have to hurt you, anyway the url has the words cochon dingue. For those of you who don't know French, it means crazy pig, hence the title. *Oooooh I get it* So like I said before he is not a figment of imagination, he exists in flesh. Vive le cochon dingue. Sadly I cannot give you a picture, because as real as he is, he isn't mine, but my French 1 teachers. One of the few people, who do not fit under the corrupted school system. And on the last day of the school, instead of taking a picture, I spent twenty minutes huddling him, so use your imagination. You have one....right? If you are still confused he is a cute pink plush pig, who belongs to my old French teacher, but in spirit is here at my blog. Sorry he isn't available, he had a girlfriend, la blonde, once again she is as real as him. So now you know that the title isn't random at all, but for someone near and dear to my heart. I many talk more about this later.

I will take any ideas for blog posts, actually I would almost pay you, because I need things to write about...yeah.
Oh the font problem not my fault, sorry.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe...your font issues amuse me.

:D

Our county's school system sucks, esp when it comes to dishing out the right snow days!

Abby said...

Ha ha! Yeah, snowdays are awfully made here... Like one day it was just a bit of snow on the ground... and they cancelled school. And then a couple days later we had about 6 inches of snow, and they didn't cancel it! Gah!

Anastassia Kornilova said...

I'll write about that sometime, promise

Jennifer said...

Hahaha...that shirt is great. Where'd you find that?